- $25 provides provide a youth with safe transportation in an emergency situation.
- $50 provides parenting youth with the resources they need to be the best parent they can.
- $100 stocks the fridge at the Drop-In Center with fresh food for one week.
- $250 allows youth access to computers at the Drop-In Center to work on their education and employment.
- $500 covers the cost of emergency housing assistance for a youth.
- $1,000 operates our Donations Center for one month so the youth are able to access food, personal care products, clothing and other essential needs.
- $5,000 provides youth access to resources at our Drop-In Center each month.
https://www.hope4youthmn.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AdobeStock_299951406-Converted-Recovered-01-copy-4.jpg 8734 8891 Kristin VanHeel http://hope4youthmn2.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Hope-4-Youth-Anoka-Logo-2.png Kristin VanHeel2019-12-31 08:00:442019-12-30 23:56:03Countdown to 2020 ... We need your help to reach our year end goal.
As the hands on the clock move closer to midnight, we need your help to reach our year end goal. A gift in any amount, allows us to continue providing pathways to end youth homelessness for youth like Amber. Amber shared, “Without HOPE 4 Youth and HOPE Place, I would not be in school and would either be in a shelter or on the streets. Being in these programs has given me a positive outlook on what being an adult can be like and how to achieve things I couldn’t achieve on my own.”
If you’d like to make a gift, you can easily do so at www.HOPE4YouthMN.org/Donate via mail to HOPE 4 Youth (2191 Northdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433).