https://www.hope4youthmn.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AdobeStock_299951406-Converted-Recovered-01-copy-4.jpg 8734 8891 HOPE 4 Youth http://hope4youthmn2.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Hope-4-Youth-Anoka-Logo-2.png HOPE 4 Youth2019-12-31 08:00:442019-12-30 23:56:03Countdown to 2020 … We need your help to reach our year end goal.
Countdown to 2020 … We need your help to reach our year end goal.
As the hands on the clock move closer to midnight, we need your help to reach our year end goal. A gift in any amount, allows us to continue providing pathways to end youth homelessness for youth like Amber. Amber shared, “Without HOPE 4 Youth and HOPE Place, I would not be in school and would either be in a shelter or on the streets. Being in these programs has given me a positive outlook on what being an adult can be like and how to achieve things I couldn’t achieve on my own.”
- $25 provides provide a youth with safe transportation in an emergency situation.
- $50 provides parenting youth with the resources they need to be the best parent they can.
- $100 stocks the fridge at the Drop-In Center with fresh food for one week.
- $250 allows youth access to computers at the Drop-In Center to work on their education and employment.
- $500 covers the cost of emergency housing assistance for a youth.
- $1,000 operates our Donations Center for one month so the youth are able to access food, personal care products, clothing and other essential needs.
- $5,000 provides youth access to resources at our Drop-In Center each month.
If you’d like to make a gift, you can easily do so at www.HOPE4YouthMN.org/Donate via mail to HOPE 4 Youth (2191 Northdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433).